Thursday, March 12, 2015

Ultimate travel goals #1

Someday. Somehow. I will be at these places overseas. Paying myself for these and those years. 
I want to travel to New Zealand because I wanna have a nice nap with the sheeps on the meadow among those hills. I must travel to Japan because I want to taste the real fresh sushi, sasimi, ramen and make my own lunch. I shall travel to Australia because I miss being there, esp in Canberra and Sydney! And I also want to satisfy my old dream to get to the university in Adelaide. I need to travel to US because I've been inspired by the tv series i've been watched lately. I gotta take a yellow cab, have a roadtrip from one state to another with my fellows. Have my brunch. I want to take photos in the McGee Pub(pardon me), get to New Jersey, CA, Hawaii etc. Also I want to have a tour with Gondola and taste how better is italian food cooked by the native, that's why I want to go to Venice Italy.
I really hope that one day I'll be able to travel, or even better if I could stay there to study abroad or work. Or both! I'm so excited. 
Cannot wait to get these list checked!
I am really into this plan.
Bismillahirrahmanirrahim, slow but sure.




1 comment: