Sunday, October 18, 2015

Good Old Days

....so this is the feeling. 

The feeling of missing the old days, how easy it was just to laugh and to make good friends. 
It's tempting, I know. But I'm trapped in my own memories. 
I have made lots of good memories with lots of good people. 
I feel lost. 
The past is in the past, but it's too familiar, joyful and comfortable.
And this current situation is just..., ah. It's fun, but it's too scary to be faced. 
I come to my sense, maybe too much. Now, I tend to be a coward. I'm just a person who hides behind other's shadow. I don't like anything challenging anymore. I'm too afraid to try something new, I overthink about the risk and whatnot. It's nice but boring. It's so relaxing yet so tiring at the same time.
I want to have the new ones, I mean the memories, here and there just like the way I used to.

I'd like to be my old self again. But I have no idea where to find it.







No comments:

Post a Comment